**I am not getting paid to promote this company or the products. They are just products that I have found that I enjoy using!**
These flatbreads, along with all of Joseph's products, are:
- 100% Whole Wheat, Multi-Grains, Flax (Omega 3), Oat Bran, Plant Sterols, and Gluten Free
- Extremely tasty and can be used for a multitude of meals and snacks
"We take pride in offering our customers products they can fully enjoy, knowing that our breads are as healthy as they are delicious. We have gone out of our way to avoid the use of unhealthy ingredients such as high fructose corn syrup, and all of our products are free of trans fats. We are constantly working on the development of new and unique products to fit the needs of our customers.
All of our products are certified kosher pareve and/or kosher dairy, and have been for over 35 years. Joseph’s is a certified organic bakery, and has been producing quality organic breads for over 5 years. Our products are recommended by respected nutritionists and national programs such as Weight Watchers, and also by food bloggers all over the country!" Source: https://www.josephsbakery.com/about-us/
So what can you make with Joseph's flatbreads? LOTS of things. Like...
- crispy flatbread pizzas
- wraps and sandwiches
- pita chips
My personal favorite thing to make with Joseph's flatbreads are pita chips. I never buy pita chips anymore as I've found it's much cheaper to make my own and I can control the spices and flavorings on them. Here's my go-to recipe for pita chips.
Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips
- Joseph's Bakery flatbreads or pita breads
- cooking spray
- Stevia or sugar
Healthy Recipe Tidbits
- Vary your spices and flavors for the pita chips: basil and Parmesan, cocoa powder and stevia, and chili powder are all healthy options
- These flatbreads from Joesph's Bakery are also one of my favorites because they provide omega-3's. Health benefits of adding more omega-3 to your diet include: help prevent inflammatory diseases such as arthritis and heart disease, improve mental health, improve cholesterol levels, promote youthful and healthy skin and hair, as well as much more!
- Try some of the other Joseph's Bakery products--I love their pita breads too! And they're all very healthy options.