Feel free to play along and answer some of these questions yourself in the comments!
- Nilyak -- My father originally gave me this name as a child. It's my name spelled backwards. Catchy, right?
- Kayleno -- Inspired by Jay Leno, a friend of mine started calling me this in junior high.
- Honey -- Commonly called this name either by my boyfriend, my mother, or another random nice Southern person.
- Kaitlyn (or any other form of the name) -- This usually happens when people don't understand my name is Kaylin, NOT Kaitlyn. I commonly have to introduce myself as "Hi, my name is Kaylin! It's like 'Kaitlyn', but without the 'T'".
Four jobs I have had:
- Customer Service Rep. at Rue 21
- Tutor in college for student athletes
- Breakfast attendant at Doubletree Hotel
- Social Media Asst. for a local Artist Retreat Center
*Also currently job searching for my "big girl" career since graduating college last December....Oh the wonderful joys of what seems to be the never endless job-searching*
Four movies I would have watched more than once:
- Fast and the Furious (I am a huge fan of the whole series)
- Tangled (one of my favorite Disney movies)
- Little Miss Sunshine
- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (probably my favorite Christmas movie of all time)
- Yes, Chef: A Memoir by Marcus Sammelsson by Marcus Sammelsson (the famous chef)
- Men are Like Wine by Anne Violette (this book was a lifesaver guide for me to better understand wines)
- The Selection Series
- How to Kill a Mockingbird
Three places I have lived:
- Bentonville, AR
- Bella Vista, AR
- Fayetteville, AR (while in dorms for college)
- Riviera Maya, Mexico
- Destin, FL
- Kansas City, MO
- New Orleans, LA
- On a beach sipping a strawberry daiquiri
- Costa Rica
- ANYWHERE WARMER THAN HERE (I'm having a hard time accepting Winter)
- Hanging out with Wade
- Cilantro (get that stuff out of my guacamole! *I'm looking at you, Chipotle*)
- Rice (it's a texture thing)
Four of my favorite foods:
- Dark Chocolate
- Sweet Potatoes
- Seafood (in particular, salmon and crab)
- How to Get Away with Murder
- House, MD (Still one of the best TV shows ever, in my opinion)
- Everybody Loves Raymond (I can watch reruns ALL the time)
- Thanksgiving dinner and Friendsgiving dinners
- First trip to Austin, TX with Wade for New Year's!
- The Christmas movie marathons on television
- Having excuses to bake up massive amounts of candies, cookies, and sweet treats for Christmas festivities
- "Know what I mean?"
- "Definitely" (I definitely use this one WAY too much)
- "That's ridiculous!"
- "I want to get up and move" (I hate sitting for too long)
Four people I tag to take the survey: