And I would never want to bother my readers (you lovely ladies and gents) with what seems like a plea for help.
But this story is a bit different.
This story means a lot to me because it derives from the one place that will always be home to me in my heart--Northwest Arkansas. When Native Nectar Juice company reached out to me for help in getting the word out and asking for YOUR donations as well, I was a bit skeptical to write up a post asking for donations. Once I heard the whole story of Native Nectar, how it all began, met the man behind the company, and learned more about their plans it felt like a calling to me to feature their story.
Native Nectar's mission:
And the owner, Wilson Wood, is a hell of an amazing guy too. Wilson, who even sold his car, to start Native Nectar says the company is looking to fund its expansion using crowd-funding via Kickstarter.
Guys, this makes doing a cleanse SO EASY and accessible for anyone and everyone.
Here is a peak at some of the things they plan to offer on their new menu. All organic and lots of raw options!
- Mason Jar Salads
- Quinoa Bowls
- Paleo Wraps
- Chia Puddings
- Superfood Smoothies
- Energy Bars
- Kale Chips
- Acai Bowls
- Protein/energy Bites
- Cacao Truffles
Basically they will have a variety of options for all different lifestyles!
At my first visit to Native Nectar's location, I was able to try one of their most popular green juices, Buddha. That's another perk I found that I love about this company--they have quirky names for their juices!
Buddha was impressive. I've had a couple instances of trying some funky tasting green juices, but Buddha was far better than any I've ever tasted. It was the perfect balance of flavors without being too overwhelming. My taste buds were happy!
- Aid in current digestion problems
- Give your body a break after it may have been taking on a pretty harsh diet lately (read: going on a vacation, having a weekend full of parties, etc.)
- Further boost the digestion health of your gut to prevent future issues
- Break a cycle of food cravings (like sugar...THAT is my craving weakness!)
- Floods your body with super-nutrition (read: LOTS of phytonutrients, antioxidants, etc.)
- Increase your energy, stamina, and mental clarity if your mind has felt foggy as of late
- Rehydrate your body and aid in healing your cells
These are just a few examples of the benefits behind doing a short-term cleanse. And the best part about Native Nectar is, you could always just drop by and pick up one of their cold-pressed, organic juices for an easy on-the-go meal replacement sometime for a lunch break while not even having to do the full cleanse program. Lots of options, here, people! Like I said, this is where I want to see the future of "fast food" headed. Native Nectar has it figured out.
100% Raw, Organic, Unpasteurized, Cold Pressed Juice.
- Local cold pressed craft production with around 3-4 pounds of raw, fresh, organic produce in every 16 ounce glass bottle.
- Cold pressed juice is different – enhanced taste and greater nutrient retention than other juicing methods
- Nutrient dense, electrolyte rich meal replacement juices to support your fitness, training, weight loss, or health goals
- On-the-Go meals for all different lifestyles (vegan, raw, allergy-neutral)
- Juice products in glass bottles using sustainable methods (composting, recycling, etc.)
But Native Nectar can't get there without YOUR help. Yes, you. Anyone reading this message can donate. Even $1 makes a difference.
Why should you donate?...
- Help provide funding for the future of healthier options of "fast food"
- Through your donations, you could help change someone's whole LIFE for the better--they could finally get on track to a healthier and happier lifestyle
- If you're ready to see a change in the way people think about food and feuling their bodies and souls for the better, this is the perfect way to do it.
- The kickstarter campaign also offers rewards for certain minimum donation prices, so you could also walk away with some awesome swag and Native Nectar products, like these below!
If you donate, this is how I will feel.
For more information about, or to contribute to to project, visit Native Nectar’s Kickstarter program.
You can also follow Native Nectar on their Facebook page HERE or Instagram page HERE
Which of the new menu items sound most appealing to you?